The following must be met in order to be placed on the homecoming ballot:
1. Have no office referrals from the previous school semester through the filing date.
2. Have no more than 7 absences through the date of homecoming (per CCBOE Code of Conduct).
3. Have an overall 80 average or above in all core classes from the previous school year through the application filing date.
4. Receive an average score of 80% or higher on teacher surveys (teacher surveys are completed by all teachers who currently teach the student)
5. Have no obligation debts with the school
6. Complete application and turn in by deadline
Read More »